DI and CARBON CHANGE
Carbon Filter and DI Tank Service
On this page you will find videos that will guide you through the process of servicing your GWT water systems Carbon Filters and DI Tank along with detailed written instructions. If you have any questions or need further help please feel free to head to our SUPPORT page or contact our 24/7 line for further assistance.
Carbon Filter Service
1. Turn off production pump.
2. Turn off supply water.
3. Push red button on top of blue filter housing to relieve pressure.
4. Remove filter housing by turning counterclockwise. (Hint: hold filter wrench in your right hand and push toward left hand.)
5. Pull out filter and replace with new filter.
6. Install filter housing by turning housing clockwise until tight. (Tighten slightly with filter wrench)
7. Turn on supply water and check for leaks.
8. Turn on production pump.
DI Tank Service
*Important Note* While changing your DI can, your GWT system will not be delivering water to your analyzer. Plan to perform this service during down time.
1. Turn off valves on white and blue lines.
2. Relieve pressure by opening valve on top of canister.
3. Move black vent tube from existing canister to new canister.
4. Remove elbows (tire fittings) one at a time by loosening retaining ring and place in the same position on the new canister, hand tighten
5. Open valve on blue tube until steady stream of water comes out of black vent tube, when steady stream of water appears close valve and open valve on white tubing.
6. You have successfully changed a DI Canister.